I AM FLATTERED U KEEP TRACK :)

Ideal gift for your near ones worldwide...(from Amazon U.S)

Mah Amazon.in Shoppe'

18 July 2010

Forwards - Random Thoughts # 2

FORWARDS

We all receive "Forwards" galore if you are on e-mail. You have 2 choices - DELETE or FORWARD. The former makes you think and feel 'Aw that was good - I should have shared it'. The latter generally gets abuses from some, smiles from some others - and most often the person who receives them just deletes them being unable to cope with the volume that gets into the in INBOX.

So far I had a decision rule in my Outlook Express - that transferred all mails marked "FW:" in the subject line in a separate folder. It was much easier to read/attend/delete at leisure.

So - I have decided to put the interesting ones on this site and delete the others. The choice is thus yours .... if you wish to read or not to read - it ain't cluttering your mail box with unnecessary junk

Await my series on "Forwards". I do plan to mention the person(s) from whom I receive the forwards.

Sorry folks - 'forwards' with attachments is going to be a different ball game.

PS - Random Thoughts #1 is in draft stage.

No comments:

My Music - Instrumental, Jazz, Easy Listening